Breaking News

Awwww: Female Corper Celebrate her Mum for Sacrificing all for her to be Educated (See Photo)


Our mothers of then are key factors in our successes today, they are disciplined, hardworking and have no time for frivolities like we are witnessing today. This pretty corper, Tonia shared the inspiring story of how her mum gave her all with a petty business for her to go to school and get educated.

Read what Tonia wrote below:

"I'm a product of Sacrifice, Focus, Patience, and Perseverance. Mum Sacrificed all to get me Educated.

I remained Focused, even when confronted by temptations. I stayed PATIENT when all was going downhill. 

And finally PERSEVERANCE made me stood and passed the Test of time throughout my 4 years! ‪#‎GratefulChild‬ #‪‎ProudMum ‬#omoiyaoniMOSA

No comments

Your Comment Matters to Us